Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hausfrau Speaks-Update

First-I got a little tied up today, doing yet another eye exam and signing pre-op papers for my eye surgery on the 12th!  So, sadly, I did not get a blog wtitten today.  As a result of the replacement of my cornea, I may not be regularly posting during the month of March, but don't give up on me!

Here is a really nice article written by a sociopath!  Take a moment to read it!  You'll like it!

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201305/confessions-sociopath

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was an awesome link -- very informative and scary! She's just like I imagine Stabby to be, only in a little more control of herself. Now I'm wondering if Willnot and Wurmi are sociopaths, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What was the quote in the article? 1 of 25 are sociopaths? I'm guessing we know a lot more sociopathic individuals than we think we do! And, thinking deeply about it...we all possess some aspects of sociopathy, I think...the redeemer is that some of us feel guilt, regret or sorrow in our actions!

      I worked for a VERY long time at a business that was run by a man who I am SURE was certifiablely sociopathic. The stockholders loved him, because he made them money. I couldn't stand him because he had no morals, ethics or boundaries...and was quite proud of his underhanded handling of clients. I was in a position where I had fiduciary responsibility, when his actions exceeded GAAP, and I stated such, he gave me the choice of following his directions, or....that was one of the factors to retiring early. No "job" is worth selling my values, ethical and morals for.

      Delete